Four Birds Education aims to offer many services as we become more established and grow. Four Birds is a part of a new movement that is sweeping the English-Speaking world. As the movement grows, so will we. You can count on us never to accept government funding lest we corrupt our principals and core values. Although we are a business, our business is education, not schooling.
Our first priority is providing free teaching resources, science articles and advice for those who are interested in learning to be better parents, teachers and adults to draw people to this website until we are sufficiently established to run regular programs and services.
As new services and products become available, we will let you know!
Services and products we will be providing in the near future:
- Start-up information for parents taking the plunge into homeschooling. What you need to know, what you need to do and how to do it.
- Lots of articles intended to provide inspiration for ideas on how to make learning fun and interesting for children (and adults).
- Information from the academic literature related to child nurturance and educational practices to bring science to the arts of parenting and teaching.
- In the future we hope to publish a series of children’s books to explore important subjects typically neglected in mainstream education: self-esteem, how to deal with bullying, friendship, romantic relationships, self-restraint and many more.
- Providing advice and feedback to common parenting and teaching problems.
- Tutoring and mentoring for children and adults alike.
- Helping to organise and later setup enrichment programs for homeschooled children.
- Restore elements of the curriculum that have been deliberately removed or neutered from publicly funded schooling such as the liberal arts.